Sunday, October 12, 2014

Walk to the Hits by Leslie Sanone DVD Review

I had purchased a new Leslie Sansone Walk DVD. This DVD refers to the Hits as in Party Songs, and also HIIT as in High Intensity Interval Training.



One major difference with this walking DVD by Sansone, is that it gives you the choice of just walking to the music, or listening to Leslie too.

I kind of like listening to Leslie's banter and instructions, so I do listen to her talking as well.



In this DVD, I also felt like I was dancing as well.

The other major difference is the HIIT, because you build up to the higher intensity moves, but only stay there for a short while before bringing your heart rate back down. Then you exercise (walk) to the lower intensity a while before going back up to the higher heart rate routines. This is done throughout all three miles, instead of having certain miles that are higher intensity than other miles.

I like this pattern myself, and find it easier to walk the three miles than in the other Sansone DVDs I've used.

The one that I bought is the Party Songs version.

In joy.

Cheryl Paton

The above text links go to Amazon. As an Amazon affiliate, Cheryl Paton receives income from qualifying purchases made through these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment