Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stretchy Hair Ties Review

Stretchy hair ties are pre tied in to a loop, that you stretch around your hair and put on like you were using a rubber band. They are, however, better for your hair than rubber bands. I have found them to be gentle on my hair, and they hold up their stretch quite well. I’ve been using mine for quite a few months, and they’re all working well. I have also hand washed some of them with foaming hand soap; which they have also held up well to.

I love seeing some of my artistic designs on my hair ties. It's a fun to enjoy my art. Zazzle is the print on demand company that I work in association with. The ones that you can order from Zazzle.com, come with the print on the outside. The colors appear somewhat lighter on these as the dyes are just printed on the outer layer. If you like fun artistic designs that you won't see elsewhere, then I recommend choosing from the many design options at Zazzle.

This is my favorite design from Zazzle so far. I like all the different colors.


I've ordered a variety of designs from Zazzle now, and really like the colorful ones.

I have found that the darker designs at Zazzle, like black, didn't show up quite as well as the more pastel ones did.

These hair ties are made from elastic ribbon.

Check out more colorful hair ties by CherylsArt at Zazzle.

Want to design your own? Find instructions to Design Your Own Hair Ties.

Cheryl Paton

You can find solid hair ties and ones with patterned prints at Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment