Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sportline Pedometer Review and Link to Purchase

I only recently purchased the Sportline Pedometer, but am impressed with what I have seen so far.

I used to have a non-battery powered pedometer, and it left quite a bit to be desired.

The latest pedometers are battery powered and tell you so much more than just the number of steps taken.

The Sportline 345 Pedometer gives readings for the steps taken, distance traveled, and calories burned.

It is very easy to set, just hold down the Mode/Reset button until it zeros out. It will start again at zero and begin counting once it notices movement. When you stop, just toggle through the Mode/Reset button to read the different displays. The numbers are easy to read.

This unit comes with a replaceable battery that is good for a year. The unit remains on in between uses.



I liked it so much, that I even designed My Walking Chart, which I shall soon order from Zazzle.



There are daily columns for # of steps taken, distance, calories burned, and also one for location. I thought it would also be nice to see if there was a difference in calories burned with a change of terrain.

I'd be interested to know your feedback on the chart design.

Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment