Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Affirmation Stickers are Helpful for Kids and Adults

When my daughter was young, she loved receiving stickers for a job well done, for a lesson learned, for encouragement, and more. I thought that she had perhaps outgrown it, but maybe not.

I had read a comment on an earlier affirmation article of mine, that a lab technician and dietitian uses them in their work place, and that they work. I love that they're being used in work places too.

I guess we really don't outgrow liking signs of appreciation. Sometimes I even give myself some appreciation, by giving myself a compliment in the mirror. I still give my daughter appreciation, but perhaps I'll give her some in the form of some stickers too.

How about you?

These stickers are printed by Zazzle, a print on demand company. The stickers are peel and stick, and come in a choice of two sizes. They have a glossy finish and stick well.



Amazon also has a selection of affirmative stickers.


Happy Rewarding.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment