Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Sugar Intake Tracker Log Form

Here you have found a simple tracker log for recording grams of sugar intake for the day.

I haven't purchased these record log notepads as of yet, but I do plan to. I designed them based on how I was keeping track of my own sugar intake for the day.

In the first column is the food with the added sugar in it. In the second column is the number of grams of sugar eaten for that food item. The third column is where I keep a running total of sugar grams eaten for the day.

In addition to the log part, there is an information and tips section at the top of each page, recommended daily intakes of grams of sugar for men and women (For men it is 36 grams and for women it is 24 grams.), and a line to write your own individual goal for grams of sugar intake for that day.

At the bottom of the form, you get to check off whether or not you achieved your goal for the day, along with some encouragement.

The notepads measure 5.5" x 6" and has tear away sheets. There are 40 pages per notepad, giving over a month of record keeping per notepad.



I have been keeping my own record of my grams of sugar intake for a week now. Not long, I know. However, I got started, and I've been noticing some improvements in my energy level, especially for day time hours. My first three days, I did not reach my goal, but on the next two days, I came very close. On the sixth day, I even came in under my goal, which is very good indeed.

I shall be keeping up my record keeping of my sugar grams, until I have a good handle on what foods and amounts are best for me to eat during the day.

I do find it helpful to have my log so that I know where I am on my running daily total, and I can easily see what foods that I ate and how many grams of sugar are in them.

I don't know if I will ever be sugar free of added sugar, but I may actually do that on some days. We'll see.

If you think this form would be helpful to you, you can find them in my CherylsArt store on Zazzle.com: Sugar Intake Form.

If you know of anyone that can benefit from this info, please share this blog with them. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment