Friday, August 20, 2010

Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean or dirty? - Dishwasher Magnets

This is a question I used to get asked a lot. That is until I designed and purchased a dishwasher magnet. Of course, it has to be manually turned either up or down, but the learning curve is worth it.

Now my daughter and I both use it. How about you? Will a dishwasher magnet make your life simpler? It can as long as you and the others in your household adjust to the learning curve of turning the clean or dirty side up, as appropriate.

Here is a link to various dishwasher magnets that I designed. There is a bit of a variety - from abstract designs to baseball, and ones for animal lovers. I had purchased one of the large round magnets and we have been using it for several years now. The large magnet is easy to grab and turn around.

I made the designs and Zazzle.com, a print on demand company, does the printing on the magnets, and the shipping.


There are also dirty clean dishwasher magnets available at Amazon.



Sometime so simple has also made our lives simpler.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment